Broad Vision.Honest Service.Great Value.
OUR GOAL THEN AND NOW IS TO PROVIDE QUALITY ON TIME PROJECTS
WHO WE ARE…
We are professionally managed team of experts, backed with sound technical knowhow and vast experience in carrying out various kinds of Ferro Cement Works from last 12 years.
WHAT WE DO…
We build Compound Walls, Septic Tanks, Over Head / Under Ground Water Storage Tanks up to
1 Lac. Liter Capacity, Swimming Pool, Building Elevation Treatments like Pergola, Fins, Domes, Gazebo, Garden Planters, Flower Beds, Dummy Walls, Columns, Beams, Slabs, Staircases etc. in Ferro Cement.
WHY WE DO…
In alignment of today’s Eco Savvy world’s need, as we are growing more and more conscious of how of how we can create structures which shall not only satisfy our needs in best way but also prove economical and long lasting. Exactly here Ferro Cement helps us in many unique ways.
Advantages and comparison with traditional RCC work
– Basic raw materials are easily available like water, cement, sand, coarse aggregate, chicken mesh, steel bars etc.
– Ferro cement construction is simple and quick and does not require highly skilled labor; and the laborers can also be easily trained for this job.
– Partial or complete elimination of formwork is possible. Hence there is considerable saving in the cost of formwork, particularly for curved or complicated/ complex shapes/ structures/ elevation
treatments/compound wall designs, which is not possible with RCC construction.
– Also it does not require any heavy equipment / machinery for casting or lifting purposes.
Quantity of materials required in ferro cement works is very less as compared to same R.C.C. structure; therefore dead load of the structure is considerably reduced saving our cost.
– Possibility of developing cracks is very less as the cracking forces are taken over by wire mesh reinforcement immediately below the surface.
– Ferro cement provides us a light, homogenous structure that can withstand any natural calamity like earthquake.
– Ferro cement is water proof, rust proof and a very good fire resistant material having capacity to resist fire up to 750Â°C for long period of 48 hours and even more.
– Ferro cement is most suitable for water-retaining structures due to water-tightness and impermeability and for over head or under ground water tanks and even roots of tree etc. is not able to penetrate their walls.
– Ferro cement structures can be easily maintained, and also repaired in the event of structural damage without any major problems.
– Ferro cement is also suitable for repair or rehabilitation/restoration of ancient or heritage building structures. The repaired elements can withstand long years without cracking.
– Ferro cement repair to old/deteriorated RCC structure is cheaper and quicker than demolition of such structures and reconstructing them. Ferro cement patch repair techniques help in easy bonding of old and the new layers, and patches also do not show up in ferro cement as the layers easily merge with each other.
- About Us
- Contact Us
Mr.Prasanna Pansare - 9850151600
Off No.44, B Wing, 1st Floor, k.k Market, Dhankavadi, Pune - 44